Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan and other are involved in love jihad? - General - Lifestyle - TIK Share
0 Likes 519 Views

Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan and other are involved in love jihad?

Prakash mehta

2015-02-17

Shahrukh Khan married a Hindu girl. Amir Khan too married Hindu girl and many other actors married Hindu girls. Many bollywood actors are involved in Islam propaganda.

If we talk about one of the popular actor of yesteryears, Mr. Kader Khan, he is spreading Urdu education in India and many other parts of country. What makes him spread the Urdu and not Hindi. Is he not an Indian?

Bollywood actors Shahrukh Khan and other are involved in love jihad?

Rakesh Bharadwaj

2015-02-17

I completely condemn this statement made by you , VHP and other hindu sanghas are making such obnoxious statements which are completely baseless. These Bollywood muslims are third rated muslims who dont follow even a single principle of Quraan. They are just born muslims. Bollywood actors and actress have least morality , they dont mind showing their skin to anyone because they are in entertainment industry. But, i am damn sure tht bollywood is definitely sponsored and invested by Shaikhs and Khans of Middle East which in turn is used for supporting terrorism, Jihad etc.

Bada Mouth

2015-02-17

First time I agree with Mr. Rakesh Bhardwaj. You are write in every word you wrote. These bollywood actors have no principals, no morality.

They can only make useless films which does not show any path to young people.

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-02-18

Bollywood Actors just do their job for money and they are ready to do anything as director or producer say.

Their marriage with Hindu Girl is not related to Love Jihad etc.

Prakash mehta

2015-02-23

Even I have some feeling that bollywood actors might not be involved in love jihad as they are part of high society and people from high society rarely indulge in anything other than money and fashion.

But, still I have some doubts on these actors.