Golden Kela awards for useless Indians - Politics - National - TIK Share
1 Likes 495 Views

Golden Kela awards for useless Indians

Prakash mehta

2015-03-04

Here I present the Golden Kela awards that various politicians deserve in India. Let them enjoy the success and i please pay me to get the awards next time.

I am open to manipulations.

The biggest loser award

We got many nominations under this category. Kiran Bedi and Rahul Gandhi were in finals along with many other Congress and regional party leaders. But, who can beat Rahul Gandhi. He got Mommas power and some money in my pocket. I said I am open to manipulation.

Golden Kela awards for useless Indians

Rahul Gandhi was really happy and said "Chalo Kuchh to Mila."

Prakash mehta

2015-03-04

Golden Kela Award for worst performer-Politcal Party

The next award was for the worst performer as a party, we had many nominations. However, winners have to extra ordinary in every thing they do. The factors on which winners were evaluated really required a lot of thinking. Our penal included Justice Katju along with KRK and Rahul Mahajan.

The list was handed over to penal and they shortlisted parties which really deserved the award. Among all parties our penalists selected Congress as winner.

Reasons cited were, making a history of losing elections in states where they had government, schemes which backfired, Rahul Gandhi and Digvijay Singh.

Though we had difficulties in finding the spoke person of Congress party, but finaly got Sanjay Jha. He did not respond as per our expectations. But, he was furious over not citing him a reason for award.