Choosing The Correct Stock Broker - Professionals - Finance - TIK Share
2 Likes 382 Views

Choosing The Correct Stock Broker

Proficient Group

2015-03-04

One of the major decisions before investing in Online Stock Trading is to choose the right stock broker. While the low brokerage commission is on the prime consideration for every new trader, there are important aspects to focus on. Always ensure that the stock broker offers supreme customer assistance whenever in need, has excellent order execution speed and is capable of contracting the real broker as and when needed.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-03-04

Very well pointed out, the best brokers have the habit or guiding their customers during difficult times. I had very bad experiance with some of the biggest brokers.

I believe banks are worst choice for Demat accounts for trading purposes. Firms looking only at broking business are good.

CA AJAY MAURYA

2015-03-04

Thanks for this information. I am also looking to open a demat account. I wil first discuss to you, then I will go to open.

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-03-06

I am choosing sharekhan to open Demat account. 

Is it correct or I should think of it once again

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-03-06

Whether Broker Plays a role or We play the Role for our Gain/Loss

Let me know i don't have much Idea of Share Trading but thinking to  try out once as to have experience.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-03-06

Sharekhan has good brokerage. For trading sharekhan is good if we consider only brokerage. However I would advice you to have a look at software too.

I found software of Way to Wealth better than Sharekhan. You should consider various factors before choosing a broker. The various factors you should consider are:

1. Goodwill of the broking firm
  2. Software speed and ease of handling
  3. Brokerage
  4. Trading or investing
  5. Customer service
  6. Moeny flow speed ie when your money will credited once you transfer the money to your account etc.

CA Surendra  Rakhecha

2015-03-07

In my opinion, there is NO ROLE of BROKERS to earn in STOCK MARKETS.

Many times it may happen that when you WISH to BOOK PROFITS, but your  broker  will SAY : WAIT NOW. It's time to BUY  (whereas you have already bought and it is time for you to book profits).

Now-a-days, every broker is strictly governed by the SEBI.

Better you pay them in advance while making investment or keep the amount ready to pay so that in no circumstances the chances come to SQUARE OFF the DEAL in LAST MOMENTS.