Inviting friends to discuss on Tikshare - Tikshare - Suggestion - TIK Share
1 Likes 312 Views

Inviting friends to discuss on Tikshare

Prakash mehta

2015-03-06

I believe that Tikshare is one of the greatest website in India. Tikshare has lot of discussion which are really intresting and informative to read.

But, Tikshare has a very small community to contribute on the site.

Stars such as Pulkit Sharma, vedanta Deshika, Sanjay and Mukesh have done a great job. But, I feel we should now start inviting our friends to join the site and make this a more better place.

Why dont tikshare have some awards for people referring their friends. The one with highest reference should be given awards.

I think we should start inviting our friends right now. Thanks to CA Pulkit, I was invited by him and having a great time at Tiksahre.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-03-06

I think it is not something that Tikshare should start, Invitation to friends to join the site should be a motivating factor we should have within.

We can ask our friends to have a look at site and decide whether they want to join or not. Tikshare is really an amazing place to get and give knowledge.

Infact instead of awards we can consider it as our duty to invite our friends. Lets the knowledge spread.

CA Surendra  Rakhecha

2015-03-06

Until some professional opportunities are not found,

professional hardly have interest to join. 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-03-06

I will tell the truth regardig professional opportunities, i have got many clients from Tikshare. Specially my posts on VAT registration in Karnataka is always on top in Google.

We are working on tikshare to make it value its users and provide them professional leads. Soon you will see your points doing wonder on Tikshare.

CA Surendra  Rakhecha

2015-03-06

CA profession has lots of opportunities but hardly these have been "enjoyed" by youngsters.  To be "employed" at good "package" was never the ORIGINAL CONCEPT of CA Profession but it has to be resorted because "real" professional work is in the grip of "big" ones. 

For this, they can't be blamed. 

In fact, it's time to be UNITED and "share" the knowledge and "professional receipts" honestly. 

But here again, the problem is found that soon a firm gets some standing, "professionals" feel as if they have done a great job. 

In fact, at that time journey had just started and unfortunately "partnership" breaks.

CA Surendra  Rakhecha

2015-03-06

Years ago ICAI launched CAPACITY BUILDING CONCEPT but very few could understand and apply it. 

Prakash mehta

2015-03-07

Mr. Surendra Rakhicha, your posts are really good to read. Hope we get more of practical exposer here.

Thank you very much for joining the Tikshare community. Lets ask our friends to joing and actively contribute on this board.