I do not want to pay bribe but how to deliver on time? - Professionals - General - TIK Share
1 Likes 300 Views

I do not want to pay bribe but how to deliver on time?

Rahul Rai

Being a consultant I work for others. My clients want the work to be done on time, but as you know in India things do not move as per your need.

You have to pay bribe to get your work done.

I have a client who wants VAT registration to be done very quickly, I am ware of time limits. But, as usual it is not possible to get the work done without paying to these government fools.

How do I move ahead? If I pay bribe, it will haunt me for years. I do not want to apy bribe asnd want the work to be doene on time.

I do not have any other option since it will reuqire lot of time to complain and do other things.

You are very Right.

BUT I think if you don't want to pay Bribe.

First Instant is whether all your documents are correct and Fair for VAT Registration.

If yes then you can ask them to get Register fast.

The approaching Method should be different.

You should be behind them and in Front of them show as you having good contacts to the RTI, Other Departments, You know who is the person who sit in Higher level and you should present like you know him and much more

OR Just make understand the Client that it will take little Time to get Register.

OR Ask the Officer again and again in writting and Ask the officer for SHOW CAUSE NOTICE for Delay etc.

BUT it is very true you will be requiring little time to do all that.....