How to clean the teeth become red by eating Gutkha and Pan Masala? - General - Health - TIK Share
1 Likes 8673 Views

How to clean the teeth become red by eating Gutkha and Pan Masala?

Bada Mouth

2015-03-19

One of my friend eats lot of Gutkha and Pan Masala. His teeth have become red. What should he do to remove the red color caused by chewing these products of Gutkha and Pan Masala?

Which toothpaste he should use to remove red color of teeth?

Whether he should go for bleeching or there is some other method to do it?

Prakash mehta

2015-03-19

First tell your friend to read this post, and make him understand that chewing Gutkha is danger for health. Secondly to clean your tooth you need to regualarly brush your teeth.

However, by chewing too much of Gutkha will spoil your teeth beyond repair and soon your friend will ask help on "how to repair the tooth spoiled by chewing Gutkha?"

The options he should consider to clean his tooth are:

1. Regular brushing the tooth.
  2. Getting done bleeching from good dentist.

CA AJAY MAURYA

2015-03-19

First, your friend will have to leave the habbit of chewing tobacco, gutkha and secondly he should visit to any dentist for bleeching etc..

Mukesh Jain CA

2015-03-19

Many of these dental treatments will be helpless sir. I hope if any body can help him out.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-03-19

Baba Ramdev and his treatments will help. If someone can throw some light on this and provide information if BABA ramdev have any such products.

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-03-20

Yes Baba Ramdev's Produt of DIVYA A DANT MANJAN WILL Definately help you and Within a week you will have great Feelings for selecting this Product

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-03-20

Open The Below Link and You can read about it

http://www.swamibabaramdevmedicines.com/divya-dant-manjan/

Prakash mehta

2015-03-20

Baba Ramdev is selling every possible item. Baba Ramdev is true businessman and diversifying in all possible products.

Gutkha should be banned as per me. Gutkha does not improve health neither gives a great kick, people spoil places after chewing Gutkha.

Mukesh Jain CA

2015-04-02

His Amla Ras is very helpful as good tonic, improves blood quality also. Its very helpful for eye, hair, skin etc. This is best tonic at cheaper price.

Sandra Louis

2016-11-28

Yes, it is quiet confusing to select which teeth whitening paste is right for the teeth as there are varieties of such pastes available in the market.  I have also faced this issue when I am seeking for such stain removing and teeth whitening paste at that time someone suggested me to use Alta white teeth whitening kit and know I have the result which I want. I am not recommending you all for this but once you try and then only trust what I am saying is right or wrong………it’s not that pricey as well.It will surely help get rid of surface stains and prevent your teeth from future discoloration.