Historic Day for India, says PM - General - News - TIK Share
0 Likes 361 Views

Historic Day for India, says PM

CA AJAY MAURYA

2015-03-28

Historic Day for India, says PM

The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has said today is a historic day for crores of Indians like him, when former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee is being awarded the Bharat Ratna. 

Departing from convention, Rashtrapatiji is going to Atalji's residence to confer him the Bharat Ratna. This gesture reflects grace and dignity," the Prime Minister said.

Bada Mouth

2015-03-29

Atalji was the best prime minister of India. We have never seen a prime minister with such a high level of multi tasking. He not only managed a multi party government but significantly improved the economical and tectical strenghts of India.

Prakash mehta

2015-03-29

Atal Bihari Vaajpeyi deserved the Bharat Ratna and he received it when he is not in a conscious mind. He must have been given this award when he was well.

Congress played politics here too. Even if he was from a different party, he was most deserving. They gave Bharat Ratna to Sachin Tendulkar who never deserved it.

CA AJAY MAURYA

2015-03-30

@ Prakash

Fully agreed with prakash, We shall not find such type of Prime Minister for our Country. He must have been given this Bharat Ratna in his early life.

Prakash mehta

2015-03-30

I still think this is a good move. We have a seperate section dealing with misusing of information or using ones identity without permission.

This section directly took our freedom of speech.

CA AJAY MAURYA

2015-03-30

@ Prakash

Can you explain it  in detail what you said in your previus reply?

Prakash mehta

2015-03-30

Section 66A directly stoped you from putting anything on net which can offend anyone. For example If I support BJP and put some blame on AAP, any supporter of AAP can file a FIR against me since he is offended. Because of this reason, we are not allowed to criticise anyone on internet.

We saw some arrest related to scatch of Mamata Benerjy and in Mumbai someone like death of Bal Thakrey.

This section was against constitution of India which allowed freedom of speech.