List of most corrupted states in India - Politics - Corruption - TIK Share
0 Likes 477 Views

List of most corrupted states in India

Prakash mehta

2015-03-31

My list of most corrupted states in India is:

1. Karnataka, Karnataka is most corrupted state of India. Corruption is ok, but officers here are lezy by nature and even if you pay them, they hardly do your work.
  2. Delhi, National capital is second most corrupted after Karntaka. Have you ever met with any police officer in Delhi, the way they talk will scare your soul.
  3. Bihar, Utter Pradesh: These sister states were ruled like a jungle. No laws, no rules only muscle power.

Rahul Rai

2015-03-31

I almost agree with your list and I believe the list provided by you speaks how the well progressive states also indulge in corruption.

What is the situation in state of Gujarat? Is corruption totally removed or its all Modi marketing?

Prakash mehta

2015-03-31

Corruption in Gujarat was reduced at upper level of officers and specially those working directly under the supervision of Narendra Modi. However corruption at lower levels still prevails and is very difficult to control.

You can easily buy banned things in Gujarat.

CA AJAY MAURYA

2015-03-31

According to me most corrupted states are as follows:

1) Uttar Pradesh

2) Vihar

3) Delhi

Prakash mehta

2015-04-01

Must be you have not visited any government department in Karnataka. Just go to any one department for any government department, your views will change.