To what extent in life does endurance pay off ?? Experienced replies would be appreciated. - General - Others - TIK Share
0 Likes 591 Views

To what extent in life does endurance pay off ?? Experienced replies would be appreciated.

Vishak Nair

2015-04-03

Life is hard for most of us. But what about for those who have been and are going through troughs alone for a long period of time without any indication of achieving success , anywhere in foresight. Does endurance for achieving a particular value pay off eventually and is  so to what extent ?? Will it compensate the extent of pain one has endured ?? Please dont create sarcasm . Experienced replies would be more appreciated. 

Prakash mehta

2015-04-03

What is difference between winners and losers? Winners lose matches but not hopes. We must never give up, practice makes one perfect and hopes make you successful.

Sometime we stop trying when we are almost close to achieve our goal. I remember my rough face of life, broken financialy and persued PHD, lost all hopes and was above to give up. But hope and knowing that PHD is the only option to achieve what I want in life.

If you are persuing something, make it as a goal and analyse how it will impact your life if not completed.

Will you get all resepect if you drop your goal? If answer is yes, then you should aim at your goal and make it your life.

Visakh P

2015-04-03

Thanks Prakash Mehta . I too have been on an emotional roller coaster , somehow wanted to just feel better by getting to know people who have been on similar journeys and how their decisions impacted the joy of life. Took up CA and jumped into disasters from where there were no recoveries , tried several things inch by inch, only to find myself back to the situation where i am between the devil and the sea. Hope , that I am able to change things in the future.

Prakash mehta

2015-04-09

You will change the situation for sure. Try and try harder. CA exam are not easy to crack, it takes lot of hard and smart work.

Generally any exam, where you are not able to pass after a long time you have to analyse what is wrong. You need to understand what is missing.