Reviews and Complaints of - Reviews - Others - TIK Share
2 Likes 497 Views

Reviews and Complaints of

nishnat sehgal

I finally have a job and thanks to for that. I had heard a lot of praise for it through some friends and upon joining it I got to know why. Filtering job search on the site is easy and there are many reputed companies who have posted their openings here. After uploading my resume, I started getting interview calls from these companies and have finally been selected for one. 

In my opinion, is a land of opportunities for jobseekers like myself. Obviously, getting selected for a job is in the candidate’s hands but before that one needs to locate the relevant openings. I came across numerous of them here and was able to apply for them directly, just by the click of a button. Finding a job was never easier.

Rahul Rai

Seems to be a paid review. If you are really serious on your review come with some other content too otherwise it looks a paid review.

Admin should look at this and consider the review whether its paid or not.

Shruti Mehra

I have also tried the resume writing service of Placement India. It is very helpful in making a professional resume because it gives extra exposure to resume.

Dhruv Garg

I am extremely grateful to for giving my career the boost it needed. Thanks

Sheena Bharti

It is really commendable how easily one can get himself registered with the portal and find a relevant job. One can even search for the jobs without even getting registered