Getting VAT or TIN in Bangalore - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

Getting VAT or TIN in Bangalore

Mahesh Kumar

2015-04-09

Hello Sir, 

I've came across your blog over the internet. I have a LLP registered and want to apply for TIN #. Our nature of business is import/ export of electronics goods, e-commerce and service. Below were my conditions and need your guidance.

1. LLP registered in the address where I'm currently residing. In this case, do I need to provide any commercial tax receipts p-paid by owner? (Please note that the building is residential property and owner is not paying any commercial tax)

2.  Even If I can file TIN application with same address, I read in internet that inspector will be visiting in person before approving the application. In that case, will it create a problem?

3. Is there any possibility of get TIN application without having inspector visiting the premise? if yes, what would be the cost for the same. If no, will it have any problem on my LLP registration like cancelling/ ban and etc...

4. Finally, what would be the cost of getting TIN and how long it will take for me to receive the same.

Thanks for your help.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-04-11

For TIN registration you need to have a commercial space. You can try at your residence place too, if you have allotted a seperate area for business related services.

Inspector will come for inspection, there is no way to avoid it.

It will not have any impact on your LLP registration or status of you LLP.

You will get you TIN registration done in 10-15 working days.

Cost depends from professional to professional. Except professional fees the cost will around 10,000 Rs.

Cost inlcudes PT, CST, Security deposit, Application fees and OP.

For any professional services you can contact us.

Mukesh Jain CA

2015-04-11

The answers for your questions are as under:-

a. Instead of commercial tax receipt, you can also provide the electricty bill. You need to have a board outside your house and also you can have a seperate space inside the house as office.

b. Inspectors visit is compulsory & he may ask you questions like expected turnover, the nature of your business, maintenance of stock etc.

c. Cost & time line are the same as explained by Pulkit.

HR Manager

2015-04-13

Hi

We need to get VAT/TIN done for our private limited company registered in karnataka. Please contact at HR@taquaa.com.

HR Manager

2015-04-13

Hi

We need to get VAT/TIN done for our private limited company registered in karnataka. Please contact at HR@taquaa.com.

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2015-04-13

I Suggest you to get Registered under Professional Tax Also

HR Manager

2015-04-13

yes, need to get profession tax registration done. we also haev couple of other requirements. Request CA firm who provide such services to please contact at HR@taquaa.com

thanks