Permission required for professional to work late night - Professionals - Legal - TIK Share
0 Likes 571 Views

Permission required for professional to work late night

Rahul Rai

2013-10-22

My doubt is whether any permission has to be taken by any professional to work late night? My office is on main road and sometime i work till night 3 along with staff. Do i need to obtain permission from any local department like Police or labour to work so late.

I know construction companies and Bars require permission to work late night.

And also do local traders require permission?

Any vakil here can help regarding this matter.

suyash manjul

2013-10-22

Whether a local trader requires permission to open his shop at night would depend upon the local law in that region. However it is extremely unlikely that a permission be issued to a local trader to trade at night since not only is trading at night governed by the local authorities but also by the trade association of that area. If trading at night is not a regular matter than I believe the local police station should be informed about it and the need of it. However it is not a offence of any kind and will be met with a fine at best .

About a professional working at night. No, there is no permission required for a professional working at night till your profession is legal. Keep in mind that you carry your identity card of the company you work in with yourself always or anything that suggests what you do. It would prevent you from getting into any unwanted trouble. 

Hope this Helps

Rahul Rai

2013-10-22

@Suyash

Thank you very much for the response. The question was asked because seen lot of Policeman arguing with businessman for this and have seen sometime local authority asking reasons for late night working.

MANOJ SHARMA

2013-10-22

No Such Permission Required to Work by late night to professionals.