GUIDE FOR COMPANY SECRETARY - Professionals - Finance - TIK Share
0 Likes 396 Views

GUIDE FOR COMPANY SECRETARY

gaurav kumar

2015-05-06

One of my relatives is competing for Company Secretary. She is doing executive and tried three times but don't know why she do not get through it. She completed her bcom (honors) and was topper in her college in all the years. Now she is again preparing for the examination and will give exam in June.

Please tell that what she should do if again she do not clear the executive exam.

Don't have trust on cs Institute people coz I don't understand that how a topper is not able to clear this. She seems to be very happy whenever she comes after exam but the result do not support her feelings. 

Please help. 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-05-06

I am a Chartered Accountant and was topper in school. I failed couple of times in CA exams. I had similar complain like you just did.

CA or CS are professional exams and we have to change our attitude and mind while writing these exams. CA or CS exams have to be approached as professional.

We cannot pass these exams by Rutting. Ask your relative to:

1. Evaluate what is missing. Theory must be perfect, ask her to compare suggested answers with her answers.
  2. Ask her to join any CS firm, so that she can witness the practical professionalism attitude and attempt exams accordingly.
  3. Ask her to compare her preparation with other friends who cleared.

Most important, one need to read books with a large view. Understand each and every concept. Questions are not straight forward in these exams. One should be able to answer twisted questions.

gaurav kumar

2015-05-06

thanks alot for the information you shared. 

You stated that i must Ask her to join any CS firm, so that she can witness the practical professionalism attitude and attempt exams accordingly. but tell me one thing that is she eligible to join any...????

if yes, how? Cause it seems like she is exhausted and i think it may boost her up for the next exam after the month of june.

she usually do the same some what but every time alot of amendments bother her, as she lives deep in bihar and the copy of the amendments do not reaches her on time.

please suggest some thing so she start all again to like it and not feel any guilt.

i will pass your suggestions to her. i think your valuable information will definetly work out for her.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-05-06

She can join CS firm anytime as a trainee and I believe there is requirement of 15 months practical training in CS.

She can download latest amendments from net, these are published on CS and CA websites well before exams.

Ask her to join this site or any other site where she can understand the practical parts of theory, in CA and CS exams if you have practical exposure, exams become easy.

We as CA students had prevelaige of practical training of 3.5 years. I will advice her to join any CS firm, this will not only keep her update of latest amendments but also boost her efforts once she witness the succesful CS working in office.