26QB Statement filed is processed with defaults and us 200A Without any pdf attachment - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
1 Likes 507 Views

26QB Statement filed is processed with defaults and us 200A Without any pdf attachment

Abhi G

2015-05-12

Hi,

have received intimation from IT Dept like many others title being

26QB Statement filed is processed with defaults and u/s 200A

from cpctds ghaziabad.  However, all the 5 intimations/ demand notices have no attachments, no amount mentioned. I spoke to TDS cell, Bangalore. They were unaware of what to do.  I called up cpc tds and was told to reply to them by same email stating the problem. forget 72 hours, its been 1500 hours, no reply from them. So kindly advise.

1. is there a way to check the amount to be paid ( not there in 26AS part G, i have checked it). I need to know penalty to be paid for each of 5 notices. Simply said, how to get those attachments missing in the emails.

2. Where to pay? is it the new link on nsdl - demand for tds property.

thanks.

abhi

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-05-12

You need to download the report from TDS website. Login with your credentials and request download. You can see defaulted amounts in juridiction report.

Ca SKG

2015-05-19

TDSCPC login and You can check the amount payable in Reports section.

Pay the Demand as new option in NSDL Website available

Abhi G

2015-05-19

thanks for your reply.

how to register under traces as the assessee is a salaried employee.  Thereby, he has no TAN number.

I wrote enough number of times to cpc tds to send the pdf attachments which were missing from their 1st demand email but to no avail.  We are unaware of the amount demanded and payable by the assessee.  I am aware of the new link on nsdl website but the amount payable not known to us is the problem.

thanks