Flipkart and Amazon affiliate program comparison in India - Business & Economy - E-Commerce - TIK Share

Flipkart and Amazon affiliate program comparison in India

Rahul Rai

2015-05-19

Affiliate marketing is good for both website owners and online sellers. Flipkart and Amazon have large number of affiliate partners.

I have a blog and using both Amazon and Flipkart for my blog monetisation. However I have seen some difference between both these marketplaces.

My review/comparison for Flipkart and Amazon are:

1. Amazon has higher rates of commission than Flipkart.
  2. I made more sale on Amazon compared to Flipkart.
  3. Both have minimum limit of INR 1000 for NEFT transfer.
  4. Flipkart requires documents before transfering NEFT. Amazon is not doing it.

My experiance as affiliate partner was great with Amazon compared to Flipkart. By looking at the big difference of commission rates, you get demotivated towards flipkart. In my case also I made more sells for Amazon since their commission rates are higher.

One negative point which I feel should be avoided by these site is that session is very small only upto 24 hours or first order placed. Atleast for 24 hours, partner should get commission on all sales made by customers who followed their links.

Prakash mehta

2015-05-19

Flipkart will pay more to Google Adsense/adword but not to partners. Amazon is playing smart. Since most of the bloggers prefer Amazon, negative stuffs are very limited for amazon on web.

People take bloggers seriously. Flipkart should concentrate on this cheap customer aquisition method to improve even the online goodwill. by increasing the commission rates, bloggers will stop writing bad since they do not want customers to not click on flipkart links.

Ca SKG

2015-05-19

When I purchased from Amazon it was good exprience.

BUT when i purchased from Flipkart recently it was MUCH Better experience.

Because the Delivery person is secured my Purchase in nice way.

Ca SKG

2015-05-19

When I purchased from Amazon it was good exprience.

BUT when i purchased from Flipkart recently it was MUCH Better experience.

Because the Delivery person secured my Purchase in nice way.

Where as Amazon person i waited for him near the address and they asked me to come near road and then delivered

Deepika Yadav

2015-07-31

It was a great experience for me to buy things from amazon, they delivered any order very fastly and they provide the best service. I purchased products from Flipkart very rarely. Recently I have seen that the delivery boy of shipping office also brings the ECD machine, through this facility it is not compulsory for us to keep more cash with us.