It's Time to Enjoy SAMBA ! - Sports - Others - TIK Share
1 Likes 572 Views

It's Time to Enjoy SAMBA !

siva krishna

2014-06-12

For all the one's who are feeling bored like me and don't know how to spend this long vacation, to answer all your questions the biggest sporting event in the world is geared up within less than 24 hours! Now you can follow your insti schedule where you used to stay until late night to watch El Clasico or Derby Fights. But the Interesting thing here is you will get a chance to watch arch rivarls in different clubs playing together for country like Di maria & Messi, Cesc & Xabi ,Marcelo & Neymar ,Steven Gerrad & Ross Barkley and many more.

As usual a lot of discussion has been going on around the world between crazy football fans about chances of winning the cup this time. So many ex-players have done their analysis to predict the winner but at the end of the day anything can happen in that 90mins odd time. Any one can write the history in the books. Defending Champion spain may continue it's form or home country Brazil can win this cup with the support of home crowd or Messi can do his magic to prove his critics wrong or One Man Army Portugal can cross the line with the help of Ronaldo and you can not underestimate Germany under the likes of Ozil ,Klose, poldi, Muller who knows they may win this! So keep calm and enjoy the best football action. Accoring to my prediction the fight will be mainly between Spain,Brazil,Germany and Argentina.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2014-06-12

My wishes with Brazil. Remember how proud we felt when India won cricket world cup finals. I want Brazilians to feel same.

BINESH NAIR

2014-09-25

Brazil could not win the cup due to high expectations. The nation which had least expected to win came out on top. Kudos to Germany for winning FIFA world cup football for the fourth time.