Free classifieds website to post free online advertisement - Professionals - Marketing - TIK Share

Free classifieds website to post free online advertisement

Rahul Rai

2015-05-29

Who do not like word FREE!!! Yes everyone like the word free. Today Business owners and Professionals are competing online to get paying cutomers.

We have many options to advertise online but most of them are not free and websites or service providers charge you a lot without any fruitful results.

Everyone of us wants to put their ads online but for free. Ads posted should not be lost in crowd. We have to be creative while posting our advertisement.

I have used many classifieds websites to advertise my service, but got best results with Tikshare only. I have not posted any classified ad on site, but I have a different stretagy. I put a lot of content related to my area of practice.

People come on my discussion and articles through google and they instantly contact me. The best part is I do not have to pay to Tikshare for this.

Tikshare classifieds is also free. You can put your advertisement on classifieds and enjoy the marketing task.