Do we really need government? - Politics - Corruption - TIK Share
0 Likes 318 Views

Do we really need government?

Rahul Rai

I am fed up of government!!! Yes I am. I am not only one but almost everyone is fed with government.

Do we really need government? The way government departments work is far from accepted standards.

I do understand role of government in regulatory requirements but because of the humans who have brain of a donkey, lezy and idiots seating in government deparments makes me to totally disown the idea of government ruling.

I say lets have dictatorship in India.

Accept it we are a failed democracy. Our bureaucrats are the biggest a*****s in this world.

Shashank Singh

i respect your views, and am aware of the dilemna you may be facing at this juncture, being sidestepped by the pillars of governance.

But, can you ever fathom, to what state of anarchy we may push this world if we were to remove the government from governance. 

From time immemorial, we have had governments, be it monarchial, gradual transcending to republic and finally to democratic. Human race, maintained its existence owing to the unified nature of their co-existence.

had there been no one to govern, absolute anarchy would have prevailed, with none knowing what they ought to do resulting in the world falling apart.

as far as present form of governance is concerned, i agree that it may certainly have some flaws, as does every entity in the universe, but rejecting it outwright may not be the solution of the problem.

Babulal Shiradana

I suggest democracy is a better way to run a 'Large country', just imagine if we had dictatorship you might not even have right to post this question :) just give a thought.