india stock market update - Business & Economy - Stock Market - TIK Share

india stock market update

priya sharma

2015-07-22

Today market closing with strong gain.The Sensex was up 322.79 points or 1.1 percent at 28504.93, and the Nifty was up 104.05 points or 1.2 percent at 8633.50.led by strong buying in oil & gas and banking stocks. Market heavyweight RIL rose 4.4 percent on expectations of strong Q1 performance. RIL is set to announce its Q1 earnings on Friday.

Links Removed

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-07-22

Link building. There are many smart ways to do it, but not on this site. Put something useful. I get 90% of clients from tikshare but not in this way.

Write a fantastic articles and see magic.

priya sharma

2015-07-23

kk phulkit i rember this for next time 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-07-23

Links are removed and useless replies are deleted. Tikshare does not tolerate any spam posts. If you want visitors, list your business in classified section and engage in good discussion on forum.

RAJ GUPTHA

2015-07-31

HI PRIYA SHARMA

I DO LIKE TO ASK U A QUESTION, HOW TO ANALYSI THE STOCK MARKET AND HOW DO I CAN BE A EXPERT IN STOCK MARKET AND MORE INTERESTED IN F&O TRADING.

COULD U GUIDE ME

RAJ GUPTHA

2015-07-31

HI pulkit sharma

my brother is going to start a business of car service center and is shop and establishment certificate is complosry and vat and service  tax both registration is require to do the same

please quide me on this

Pulkit Sharma