As all we aware that TDS filing is an important work for All Tax Audit Assessees.
Tax Audit need to deduct TDS and Remmit it to Govt. on time.
Auditee need to file the Return of TDS on time.
For me some questions are there regarding TDS filing they are as follows:
1. IF i have not deducted any TDS(TDS other than TDS on Salary) in any Quarter do i need to file TDS Return?
2. Whether TDS on Salary shall be filed Quarterly or Annually?
3. If there is no TDS on Salary still do i need to file NIL Return?
4. If i have to file Declaration on Traces Website for NIL Return What Reason shall be selected?
5. Declaration for nil TDS shall be for only one form like 26Q or for all the forms i.e. 24Q, 26Q,27Q and 27EQ
Answers point wise
1. Need not file NIl return. But is better to file Online nil declaration.
2. TDS Salary should be filed quarterly. 4th quarter contains the annual details also.
3. Same as 1 above
4. Reason would be "not laible for tax deduction in this quarter.
5. You can select all the applicable forms in the same screen if the reason is the same. If not select each form for a different reason.
Yes in the se;ection list of Forms you can select multiple items by pressing Control Click and submit declaration for multiple forms in single click