Chartered Accountant jobs - Professionals - Accounting - TIK Share

Chartered Accountant jobs

Rahul Rai

2015-07-25

Chartered Accountants are one of the elite professionals. Chartered accountants enjoy a respectable status in society.

Chartered Accountants earn very well. How is the Job Market for chartered accountants?

Practice or job which is better for Chartered accountants?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-07-25

This is one of the favorite topic I can discuss anytime, being part of this elite profession. ICAI regulates and issues guidelines from time to time to regulate the great profession.

Job market was always great for Chartered accountants and I do not see any reason to change it in future. It is very easy for any CA to get jobs.

Chartered accountants enjoys advantage of being holder of greatest qualification in Commerce stream. The practical training we undergo during our articleship period makes us highly professional and adaptable to changing enviroment or trends.

Practice on another side is also evergreen, though you have to strugle initially.

If given a choice, my preference will not change. It does not make any changes whether we practice or join a job, CAs enjoy the respect and you will find any CA in a organisation at a respectable designation.

CA. Akhil Maheshwari

2015-07-25

Well, job market is open for Chartered Accountants more than any other commerce qualification, don't tell me I wanna compare MBA from IIM-A, for such candidate, qualifications are just a piece of paper n their personality speaks.

I have recently heard from one of my Non-CA friend in a very anxious way who had worked in a leading bank in Canada and is back to India, the Friend told me that are Indian companies doesn't look for people other than CAs, or look others like they are very cheaper resources than CA.

Next question is one of the confusing questions for a newly qualified or even experienced CA.

Answer from my side, if you wanna be your own boss, start practicing, otherwise you can go for job. Respect is equally there in job and practice.

Rahul Rai

2015-07-27

Its good to know from 2 CAs. I had a discussion with few of my CA friends. Job market does look good but overall the CAs are not satisfied for the reasons that they either do not get their desired profile or companies specially Big 4 look for fresh candidates.

Soon after results are out, Big4 hire only Chartered Accountants who cleared in first attemp. Companies while hiring Chartered Accountants, always prefer first attempt candidates.

I do not understand what difference it makes, CA is CA whether first attempt or multiple attempts.