How to prepare project report for bank loan? - Professionals - Finance - TIK Share
0 Likes 670 Views

How to prepare project report for bank loan?

CS Sneha p

2015-07-27

Can anyone give a brief summary of what points to be considered while preparing a project report for a company seeking bank loan?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-07-27

Project reports what we study in theory is different from what we prepare for Bank Loans. Normally what I have witnesed is that none of the bank is interested in a complete porject report, they demand only the financial part of a project report.

Normally a project report should contain the following information of a business:

1. Management Evaluation
  2. Technical evaluation
  3. Commercial viability of project
  4. Financial appraisal
  5. Economic viability

What I have experianced is that Banks normally need Financial appraisel. A small text can be attached with financial appraisal related to Management evaluation, technical, commercial and economic viability.

If you are looking for Financial Appraisal which will solve your purpose, you can find the format and calculations in one the earlier discussion Project Report Format for Trading business.

Update if bank ask for other reports too, can help you in documenting.

CS Sneha p

2015-07-27

@CA Pulkit Sharma Great Help. Thanks a Ton!!

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-07-27

Happy could help you. Mutual help is always good.

I get stuck at ROC works, will take your help. :)

CS Sneha p

2015-07-27

Sure :-)

Rahul Rai

2015-07-28

Hi CS Sneha need urgent help in this matter, E-Voting by Shareholders-Companies Act and procedure

Thank you