Top Finance-Tax and Economic blogs and websites in India - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

Top Finance-Tax and Economic blogs and websites in India

SEO Guru

Blogging is an art and passion. If you do it correct, you can earn a lot from it without much investment but ofcourse your time is your investment.

Superior content, regular updates and unique articles makes a favorite blog.

Here is the list of top websites and blog in Finance, Tax and Economic niche. These websites and blogs were started by a single person and today earning lot of money.

Taxguru, a blog started by Sandeep Kanoi is the top most visited blog in finance, accounts and taxation category. Taxguru have almost all the information one need in accounting, taxation and finance niche.

The blog is very popular and for any search on Google it comese at first place beating any other blog in India. Taxguru has more than 30 Lakhs monthly visitors.

Taxguru earns around 10 Lakh Rs. per month from advertisement.

Caclubindia is the top most used website by CA students and Chartered Accountants. The website is oldest among the list of websites here.

CAclubindia gets more than 40 lakhs (4 million) visitors per month.

Caclubindia earns more than 15 lakhs per month from advertisements.

Trak is best blog for finance related news and latest trends. The blog was started by Arun Prabhudesai.

Trak gets more than 10 Lakhs visitors every month and makes around 3.5 lakhs from advertisements.

Here is a comparison between these top 3 blogs and website.

More than 40,00,000 visitors per month

Approximately 15 Lakhs per month

More than 30,00,000 visitors per month

Approximately 10 Lakhs per month

More than 10,00,000 visitors per month

Approximately 3.5 Lakhs per month

Top Finance-Tax and Economic blogs and websites in India

Hope these earnings and the followers these blogs started by a single person inspire many others to start their own blog.

You can further read these topics

How to get motivated to blog

Top Bloggers Of India And Their Earnings

Top 5 Ad-Networks to monetize your blog and website

CA Pulkit Sharma

It is really inspiring to read about these blogs and bloggers. Taxguru is very known name among finance professionals.

When I first started my CA, Caclubindia was a famous name. Trak is also doing good.

I think earnings for CAclubindia are shown less here since they make more money with their online coaching and premium listings.

Taxguru earning looks almost perfect since they are using only adsense and infolinks. Trak earns more than what your research shows. Trak has got a team of authors.

I know this because I am also running few sites, though not big but doing good.

Prakash mehta

This is really inspiring. Can you please provide more blogs. I suggest that every knowledgeable person should start a blog.

It is not only about earnings but also about educating people.

SEO Guru

Yes Pulkit, I also believe CAclubindia earns way more than what I claimed. These blogs are into one of the highest paying niche.

All these are using Google adsense and Google pays more for this category. Taxguru is clear winner as per me, Taxguru earns more than Caclubindia in advertising since their articles are long and well detailed.

If I have to rank these blogs based on earnings taxguru will top the list.

I do not much about other way of making money by CAclubindia but if we consider only advertisements Taxguru is using adsense and infolinks both.

Rahul Rai

Why there is no moneycontrol in this list? Moneycontrol gets more visitors than all these websites combined and must be earning multiple times than these websites?

SEO Guru

Rahul I wrote about the blogs and not commercial sites. Though CAclub is commercial website but moneycontrol is totally different owned by a big corporate.

Yes, Sure moneycontrol makes way more than these site combined.