to open a cctv firm - Business & Economy - Retail - TIK Share

to open a cctv firm

Divyesh Shettigar

2015-08-09

My name is Divyesh and I am from Mangalore,Karnataka. I planning to start a new business on CCTV installation and service as well as fire alarm installation and service and provide AMC.

My question is what are documents and licence's are  required to do my business legally.. Please do help me..

With thanks..

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-08-10

Documents and Legal requirement from taxation point of view are:

Service Tax: You will be providing services of Installation and AMC, you need to obtain Service Tax registration. You can search on this forum for more details on service tax.

VAT: If you will also be supplying the material, VAT becomes applicable. WCT (VAT) provisions needs to be understood since your nature of business involves supply and services.

Income tax is common independent of nature of business.

Other than tax parts you need to understand the legal requirement under different acts. For example Fire License, Enviroment license etc.

Divyesh Shettigar

2015-08-12

Sir where should i apply for this fire licence and enviroment licence...what will be the charges of these licencess and service tax and vat  number..

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-08-13

For fire and license enquire in your city. VAT and service tax you can apply online or hire a consultant like CA or tax auditor in your city.