Private Limited Company Registration-Bangalore - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

Private Limited Company Registration-Bangalore

CA Pulkit Sharma

With latest changes in forms required for registration of a private limited company, now you have 2 options with respect to forms for registering of a private limited company.

Registering a Private Limited Company using INC-29

You can use form INC-29 to register a private limited company. The form replaced many individual forms. You can use same form for applying Director Identification number, Name availability and registering of company.

The form can be downloaded from MCA website. The form INC-29 can be used for incorporating your company. This is a consolidated form of old forms (still continuing forms ). You will read about filing for DIN, Name and registration separately under below heading.

Registering a Private Limited Company using separate forms DIR-4, INC-1, INC-7, DIR-12 and INC-22

The process in a nutshell to register a company is:

1. At least 2 directors are required. Procedure to become a director and obtaining a Director Identification number is explained below.
  2. Applicant should apply for availability of name. Guidelines for name availability must be read carefully before applying as you may lose fee paid if name is not available even after re submission (Second attempt).
  3. Once, the name is allotted, applicant should file form for registration of company, appointment of directors and register place of business.

How to Obtain Directors Identification Number (DIN) to register a private limited company?

To obtain a DIN, you should download the form DIR-3 from MCA web portal, fill the form. You need to fill your personal details in the form.

Documents required to be attached in form are:

Self Attested Copies of:

• PAN Card
    • Address Proof
    • Photo
    • Form Dir-4
    • CA Engagement letter
    • Signature Verification

The form needs to be signed by a professional. You can higher any professional among the listed in form. You can choose between a Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary or a Cost Accountant.

Form needs to be signed using a Digital Signature certificate. You should have a digital signature (DSC)  and that should be the first step you should take. Before planning to register a company, make sure you have a digital signature. If you have hired a professional for company registration, he will help you in getting the DSC.

You can use these ready to use editable forms for DIN (Form Dir-4, Signature verification, Professional Appointment among others).

How to apply for name availability using form INC-1?

Second step in forming a private limited company is applying for reservation of name. You should use for INC-1 for this purpose. You can download the form from MCA portal.

You can give up to 6 names in order of your preference. Along with proposed names, you should also specify the meaning of each name.

If the proposed names are registered trademark, you should also attach the NOC (No objection certificate) along with trademark application.

You can download the format of NOC in excel format for editing and attaching with form INC-1.

How to apply for Company registration using form INC-7?

The final step in registering your private limited company is applying through form INC-7.Form INC-7 is application for Incorporation of Company (Other than OPC).

The various details you need to fill in the form are:

• Address of Registered Office
    • Main division of Industrial Activities of Company
    • Details of Promoters

The documents to be attached to form INC-7 are:

• Self Attested Copy Pan Card
    • Voter Id/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card
    • Bank Statement/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Mobile Bill(Documents should be latest by 2 months)
    • INC-8
    • INC-9
    • INC-10
    • Declaration-Deposits
    • Declaration-Offense
    • Memorandum of Association (MOA)
    • Articles of Association (AOA)

You can download the forms in excel required to be attached with form INC-7.

CS Sneha p

Great Psot..

Has anyone tried form INC-29?? i think i would not be easy to apply the incorporation and name approval in same form. What if name is not approved? all the incorporation docs (like moa/aoa/inc-9 etc ) would be required to be altered??

CA Pulkit Sharma

Thank you. I have done for a company and got rejected once but in second chance the name was approved and company got registered.

Though its risky but incorporation time gets reduced to a great extent.

Arjun Arju

Hello sir this arjun from mandya,karnataka. My question is my brother have a TIN number for mobile selling and repair shop in mandya. I need a TIN number for my solar business in offline and online mode, can i add my solar items in same TIN number and if it is possible what are steps to be followed to add.

By this TIN number only can i sell the products in online platform like flipcart,amazon..etc, plz give a solution for me.Thank u.

Mohan Krishna

HELLO SIR, I AM LOOKING  TIN number only can i sell the products in online platform like flipcart,amazon..etc, plz give a solution for me SEND UR NUMBER I AM FROM BANGALORE.