Need help for Getting VAT in Bengalore - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

Need help for Getting VAT in Bengalore

Mighty Greens

2015-10-08

Hi Pulkit ,

Thanks for the information provided regarding VAT registration  , however I need some help on this.

I have applied for VAT registration online ,  2 days back  from next day when I check online status says -

Note: Your Application is pending for Inspection by the Inspector. Please note the Appointments. 

What to do next - ?

And while filling form - I have given wrong month in DOB , which is different from PAN which I have attached, how to rectify now ?

I am in to Aricultural  and organic food business ..please advice where to register my business for getting some Tax rebate or nay other support from goverment ?

Thanks

Vandana

Mighty Greens

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-10-09

You have applied online for vat registration, the next step is to submit the application to department. Visit the department and give you photo and documents along with application to department.

Inspector will come for inspection, once inspection is done and inspector is satisfied with the documents you need to pay security deposit.

Once security deposit along with profession tax is paid, you will be provided vat certificate.

Though you are in agriculture, agriculture products are tax exempted (subjected to further conditions), get the VAT registration if you will be selling or buying out of Karnataka.