Placementindia.com Complaints is only just pro cons of a Company - Reviews - Others - TIK Share
4 Likes 319 Views

Placementindia.com Complaints is only just pro cons of a Company

Ranjeet Mishra

2015-11-20

Placementindia.com Complaints is only just pro cons of a Company, I received a great amount of responses from various national and international firms and even from some private consultancy services for job openings across the country. I feel exceedingly grateful that I came across Placementindia.com. I would like to recommend it to all the job seekers looking for an appropriate opportunity.

Ajit Shukla

2015-12-22

I am working with a reputed MNC as a Sr. HR executive and Placementindia.com is still a productive resource for finding appropriate workforce for the company. As a job seeker and as a recruiter, Placementindia.com has always been there with me, for which I will always be grateful to the portal and the people behind its formation and operations.

Vinod Pandey

2015-12-28

As a job seeker and as a recruiter, Placementindia.com has always been there with me, for which I will always be grateful to the portal and the people behind its formation and operations.

Bhushan Verma

2016-01-04

one of the best one to look for all such needs. I am a recruitment service provider having various clients all over the country and Placementindia.com is my preferred choice to search for suitable candidature for all my clients. 

Mandavi Thakur

2016-02-02

If you are worrying about a huge fee for acquiring Placement India services, then you are utterly mistaken. Because posting your resumes with Placement India is completely free! Yes, you heard me right. I posted my resume with the portal and I got notifications from different companies who were looking for writers. As a writer, I wanted to join a company with quality work and a good salary and my dream was fulfilled with the help of Placement India I suggest you all to post your resumes and that too for free with the portal if you want to get placed quicker and without any difficulty.

Mridula Kashyap

2016-08-25

Online branding solutions provided by PlacementIndia are the best as we have experienced it by ourselves. After opting for this portal, I have realized that we are lagging behind in our marketing efforts. By following a simple registration procedure, we became a respected member of this job portal. Since then, we have noticed a substantial increase in the responses received from interested candidates. We do not have to spend much time on the selection process as half of the job is managed by PlacementIndia. The plus factor; we get one of the best candidates.