LLP Address change - Professionals - Legal - TIK Share
0 Likes 408 Views

LLP Address change

Mahesh Kumar

2015-11-25

Hello, 

I have changed registered LLP with my residence address. But now, for applying VAT, I have planned to move to a commercial office space (mostly thinking of readymade office setup plug n play permises, where we pay only for the desk that we use).

Please help me in changing the address for the LLP and the required docs and fees for the same. Is this something we need to go through consultants or can we do it online.

Thanks, 

Prasanna

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-11-25

You need not to change the address of LLP to obtain a vat registration. LLP registered place got nothing to do with vat registration. As a proof of commercial space rent agreement and utility bill will be sufficient.

You can carry on the business with same registered address.

Mahesh Kumar

2015-11-26

Thanks for your reply, but currently my registered LLP is under my residence address. If I provide some commercial rental space agreement and utility bill, will that not be a problem when inspector comes for inspection?

Thanks, 

Prasanna 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-11-26

You need to provide agreement and utility bill for shop. LLP registered place, no documents required except registration certificate and LLP agreement.

Mahesh Kumar

2015-12-10

Thanks Pulkit Sir, one more question, if at all I decided to change my registered office itself, what is the steps for address change and approx. cost involved in the process?

On other hand, how much would be spent for obtaining ST, one of the consultant says around 3500/- but from your other post on ST, i didnt see that. Please advise.

Thanks, 

Prasanna 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-12-10

Hi Prasana,

Unfortunatily as a Practicing CA, I can not disclose cost on an open platform, it is against our ethics. But what consultant has quoted is acceptale as per market standard.

Mahesh Kumar

2015-12-14

Hi Pulkit Sir, 

Thanks for your reply. I came to know that I was actually wrong after checking back my notes, the consultant quoted more than this. I would like to talk to you on this regard, can you please share your contact. 

Thanks, 

Prasanna