Google adsense holding earnings at month end - Computers And Technology - Internet - TIK Share

Google adsense holding earnings at month end

SEO Guru

2015-12-25

Google Adsense is a good earning program for webmasters. However I have noticed that through out the month earnings are good but at the month end Adsense with the equal number of clicks generate low earnings.

I have noticed this trend from last one year, every month earnings goes down at month end.

Anyone else facing this with India, USA or UK traffic?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2015-12-25

I too have the same experiance. Earnings are too low in month end. The last week of each month is very poor and feel that at month end we should remove adsense and try with some other ad network.

How is infolinks at month end? Should we just remove adsense and try infolinks at month end?

News Reporter

2015-12-25

Infolinks is equally bad with Indian traffic. Infolinks does not have any inventory for Indian traffic. Most of the time it just show facebook signup ads.

If one have media.net approval, we can try with this network. Media.net is by yahoo and microsoft backed network and competing with adsense.

Mahesh Kumar

2016-01-04

Hello, 

I would like to know more about this earnings through adsense. Would it be possible for any one to explain me how to use this and earn. Thanks in Advance.

Thanks, 

Prasanna..

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-01-05

You can read this discussion Top earning keywords and adsense guide