Accounting Outsourcing Services guide - Professionals - Accounting - TIK Share

Accounting Outsourcing Services guide

Pavan kl

Hello sir,

I m Pavan, and I m living in Dharwad, I want to start a Accounting Outsourcing of Small businesses in Dharwad-Hubli. but I m not getting that How do i can get the Accounting works/Assignments. Here no one is doing outsourcing of accounts and Bookkeeping services, So I m planning to start a firm of accounting outsourcing here. 

I also asked a CA With whom i m working, and also some Professionalists, They said here it means in Dharwad it would not be possible. So little confused about starting. So Can i get any Suggestions from You??

Pavan Krishna

CA Pulkit Sharma

Hi Pavan,

Best of luck for your new venture. You must be having good practical exposure of possible accounting treatment and concepts to start your own practice.

I am a Chartered Accountant and have clients who have outsourced their entire accounting process to me. In cities like Bangalore it is easier to find clients willing to outsource their accounting operations.

I have little idea about market in Dharwad. You can start your accounting outsource services starting with VAT filing of small clients, if you wish to get bigger clients you have to contact with business located in Bangalore or other bigger cities.

Many Indian accounts professionals are doing accounting of business located out of India. You can get these clients through websites like Freelancer, elance etc.

You need to have knowledge of accounting software used by your clients.

I believe that if you wish to do something and put required hard work, you will for sure success in your venture. Even I started as a fresher without any client base and today with hard work and writing on Tikshare, have good list of clients.

Your starting point should be with few clients paying you enough to survive atleast basic expenses. You need to give some time to your profession before analysing progress or comparing with your competitors.

Marketing is the main skill you should have as a driver of your business. Find out how you can market yourself without any monetary investment.

In the modern time people find consultants and professionals or any services using Google, you have to make yourself visible on internet. For example if you search “VAT Registration procedure in Karnataka”, my article comes on top, and that is the main channel through which I get clients.

As a starter you should write something like Procedure to get VAT registration in Dharwad and Hubli, How to get professional tax registration in Dharwad etc.

Many people search on Google for these services, and it does not require any investment.

You can read following discussions to get an Idea on marketing relevant in modern times.

How to get clients for professionals

How to effectively market your business or services online?

How to get client

Mukesh Jain CA

As pulkit told where there is a will, there is a way. There is no substitutue for hard work. Kindly make yourself visible through google. 

Accounts outsourcing is a common practice in Metropolitans but it may not be so in Dharwad but kindly take this as new area & people will pay good for it if your service is better.