E- sugam problems - Professionals - GST - TIK Share
0 Likes 260 Views

E- sugam problems

telu SATISH

2016-02-19

Dear Sir,

This is srinivas from hyderabad, I am working with Aluminium manifration company... i have one problem on sending material to bangalore ......

One of our party in chennai had given order XXX amount and they reqesting us to send the mateiral to bangalore on delivery address YYY ....

YYY company had given e-sugam to us (Hyderabad) and we had dispatched the material to them ...... YYY company clearly menationed in e-sugam  from chennai to Bangalroe but material was dispating from Hyderabad 

Check post team had capicred the vehicle stating that, why in e-sugam YYY company had mentioned from chennai to Bangalore ..... but material was coming from Hyderabad  ????

Can you plz advice me on this  ???

Regards,

srinivas 

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-02-19

E-Sugam is for movement of goods. It should be specifically mentioned in E-Sugam from where goods are coming.

In your case, E-Sugam should have been made from Hydrabad to Bangalore and stated Transit Sale. The E-Sugam issued is wrong since goods moved from Hydrabad and not Chennai (E-Sugam is for movement of goods and not sale or purchase).

telu SATISH

2016-02-19

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your quick reply.... 

Regards,

Srinivas