VAT Registration in Bommasandra Karnataka - Professionals - GST - TIK Share
0 Likes 514 Views

VAT Registration in Bommasandra Karnataka

Diana Joshi

2016-03-02

Hello,

I am a private limited company based in Gujarat & have opened up a outlet in Bommasandra Bangalore. What documents are required for obtaining TIN in Karnataka.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-03-02

Hi Diana,

You will need following documents for VAT registration in Karnataka:

Documents of company

1. Rent agreement of business place for which registration is required
  2. Electricity bill of rented premises for which registration is required
  3. Pan card of Company
  4. Vat registration certificates of other states where company is already registered (if any).
  5. Copy of MOA
  6. Copy of AOA
  7. Company registration certificate issued by ROC
  8. A cancelled cheque

Documents of directors(Each Director):

1. Address proof (Voter id, DL, Aadhar card- one of these)
  2. Id proof (PAN Card)
  3. Four Passport size photographs
  4. Domicile certificate of directors if directors are not from Karnataka, in case directors do not have domicile certificate then provide Rent agreement and electricity bill  or House tax receipt (Owned house).
  5. Rent agreement and electricity bill of or House tax receipt (Owned house) in case directors are from Karnataka.

Diana Joshi

2016-03-02

Thank you very much sir.

The problem was with domicile certificate only. But the houses are owned by Directors in their own name. So I can provide corporation tax paid receipt of the director's house right? 

Diana Joshi

2016-03-02

They are actually not issuing me the TIN number since past 3 months, firstly by asking domicile of company which is not given in Gujarat. And when I proved that we cannot get company's domicile now they have asked me to provide director's domicile certificate which again is a long process.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-03-02

Its strange they asked Domicile of Company!!! Domicile of directors is required.

Diana Joshi

2016-03-04

Yes Sir they had askes for it. Now can i ask them to take the procedure forward by providing them the corporation tax receipt & electrcity bill copy of the director's residential address?