How to succeed in practice? - Professionals - General - TIK Share
0 Likes 284 Views

How to succeed in practice?

CA Rohan Jain

I am a fresher and I have decided to practice as a sole Proprietor. Can I get empanelment in the bank branch auditors panel right from 1st year, or there is a cooling period of 3years as my seniors are suggesting.

Same query is for CAG empanelment also.

Further please advice me how I can grow my practice by getting clients.

What are the sources(Which books) from where can get knowledge regarding taxation, NGos sector audit.

Please give your valuable suggestions..

CA Pulkit Sharma

When we practice, we are not only performing as a Chartered Accountant but also as an entrepreuner. Every fresh chartered accountant like you or me has to bring some fresh thinking to the way we win clients or build our brand name.

You have to complete 3 years before you become eligible for bank audits or other empanelment. Bank audits should not be the only target, there are huge opportunities for us to practice.

You can get books from institute to get deep and practical knowledge on every subject of practice.

You can read How to get clients where I have expressed how you can get clients, the discussion is based on experiance.

You can post your informative articles on Tikshare forum, people nowdays search Chartered Accountants or any other professional through Google. Gone are the days when one used to get clients by reference only. I got 90% of my clients online and rest through reference.

A good start will be to List your firm in Tikshare classifieds.

CA Rohan Jain

Thank you CA Pulkit Sir for your valuable suggestion,

A very informative and nice post that is..

And thank you for giving a ray of shine to focus on new scopes and not only empanelment related audits