How to Make payment for demand by CPC under section 200A for late fee under section 234E - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
0 Likes 331 Views

How to Make payment for demand by CPC under section 200A for late fee under section 234E

Manoj kumar

2016-03-29

Hello Guys,

Due to unawareness of TDS decucted by Buyer at source in case of any purchase of property over 50 L. TDS is paid little later around 40 days of sale deed.

Now i have recieved intimation from CPC under 200A for payment of interest and late fees.

Pls guide me how can i pay this amount online. I have read your other blogs and as per them last statement on URL (https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.php) there is section "Demand Payment".

Now on Traces i can see notification of correction of 26QB is avaiable, is the process change now?

Pls help.

Regards, Manoj

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-03-29

Yes there is a seperate link of payment of demand. You can check pay by going to NSDL online payment website and selecting demand payment link.

Manoj kumar

2016-03-30

Hi Pulkit,

Thanks for your valuable time,

Do I need to send acknowledgement reciept to CPC or it will automatically reflected to my 26QB form after making payment on given link.

Regards, Manoj