Incorporation of LLP
Process for Incorporating Limited Liability Partnership
Following are the steps involved for incorporating LLP
- Apply for Director Identification Number (DIN) by e-filling form DIN-3 or if the person already have Director Identification Number then no need of DIN
- Acquire DSC and Register DSC with the MCA21 site
- Application for Reservation of LLP Name by filling Form-1
- Incorporation Form-2 for Registration of LLP. Fees for the same will depend on the monetary value of contribution by all the partners.
- LLP Agreement to be file by e-filling Form-3. It shall be filled within 30 days from date of Incorporation.
Fees for Registration based on Capital
|Up to 100000||500|
|More than 100000 and up to 500000||2000|
|More than 500000 and up to 1000000||4000|
|More than 1000000||5000|
Fees for filling each form based on Capital
|Up to 100000||50/-|
|More than 100000 and up to 500000||100/-|
|More than 500000 and up to 1000000||150/-|
|More than 1000000||200/-
Good post Tanay. I ahve a query. For the agreement how much stamp duty should be paid, can the stamp duty be paid online or we have to buy stamp papers?
Vakue of the stamp duty for the agrremeement depend on the state of the registration
and u have to buy stamp duty and print the LLP Agreement on that.