TDS Refund for AY 2012-13 - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
0 Likes 280 Views

TDS Refund for AY 2012-13

Atul Kshirsagar

2016-05-04

Dear Sir

I Have Filled online return for AY 2012-13 for which i havent receieved the return yet. The acknowledegemnt at CPC banglore received late after 120 days. I sent it many times but it got rejected. What can i do in this case. What i have to do to get it done.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-05-04

Hi Atul,

In case you send aknowledgement after 120 days the return becomes invalid and ITR is not processed. You cannot refile your return online since system is closed for AY 2012-13.

You can try filing return offline with paper mode and if it is accepted by IT department, hopefully you will get refund after processing.

Mukesh Jain CA

2016-05-06

Refund can be applied for last 6 years. There is a new notification for this. Try to approach the officer for this & file the ITR.

CA Tanay Jindal

2016-05-08

To file the return of income and to claim TDS you have to file an application for Condonation of Delay to Principal CCIT or to CCIT. and at the same time you can also file your return so if the application is accepted then your return will also be accepted.

but in this process the officer make full enquiries about the Income soure and the Correctness of the Claim (like in the case of scruitny)

CA Tanay Jindal

2016-05-13

CBDT has issued new clarification regarding the previous filled return but pending due to non receipt of ITR-V.

you can now e-verify the return for your A.Y from 2009-10 to 2014-15 which was filled but not processed due to non receipt of ITR-V, also you can send the acknowledgement to the banglore department this option is open till 31.08.2016

Ganesh Babu

2016-05-31

SIR, I HAVE FILED ITR 4 OF AY 2014-15 IN MARCH 2105 BUT I HAVE SENT THE ITR V AFTER DUE DATE, AND I HAVE REFUND, NOW I CAN GET THE REFUND PLEASE IN FORM ME

Sarvesh Kumar

2016-06-16

Dear Mr. Pulkit Sharma

We are Bangalore based partnership firm, We wanted to register the for VAT/ TIN, We applied online.

As I have paid the challan also through online.

kindly update me the process to get the tin number.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-06-16

You should visit the department to check status of application. Also you can check status online, within 10 days inspector is supposed to inspect the premises.

Theory speaks inspector should have visited premises, in practice you should take the hard copies to department.