Dgft iec ecom java error - Professionals - Legal - TIK Share
0 Likes 317 Views

Dgft iec ecom java error

Anchit Agrawal

2016-05-10

Hi,i have got my iec number and e token from emudhra and i have been trying to login to the ecom module of dgft but whenever i open any application i face the error 'error while receiving input' i went through the guide on dgft website and i did exactly as they asked ,i edited the java policy file ,i added the sites to exception list ,i even downgraded java used windows xp ,7 10 and still it doesn't work i have tried it on multiple systems but still getting the same error 'error while receiving input' i have even used my high speed broadband 2mbps my 3g connection ,checked my connection setting proxy setting but still getting the same error and when i try to sign in by using digital signature i get the error 'server is facing techincal problems' and i have been trying for a week now using every permutation combination of windows and java version but still cannot get rid of 'error while receiving input '

Mukesh Jain CA

2016-05-12

Try from different systems. This may solve your problem.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-05-12

Which browser you are using? Try with IE, Delete history and cookies. Check if antivirus is blocking app, Set JAVA security level to minimum.

Can you share a screenshot of error?

Mayur Zawar

2016-07-09

First Update your Internet Explorer to version 11 and above, secondly try to update java to the latest version don't use downgraded version, u can verify java on google if your java is working correctly in browser and add the site to the compatibility view a option in internet explorer in Tools Menu Than Try to Sign the application.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-07-10

Hi Mayur,

I am using Apple Macbook air, is it working in it. I mena for apple its Safari the main browser and not IE. Can you please share a screen shot of settings?

Thank you.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-07-10

I mean to ask, how does it work in apple. Windows is very straight forward for any java application. Sorry for asking wrong question, refer my problem at this post.