VAT Registration - General - Others - TIK Share
0 Likes 348 Views

VAT Registration

R Shetty

2016-06-18

Hello, 

I am planning to start my online business from home. However, I don't have a commercial space for VAT Registration. Now one of my friend is ready to let me use his property just for this registration purpose, however this address is VAT already registered for this address but no business is being conducted and the space is completely vacant. Can I go ahead with VAT Registration on this property?? 

CA Manish Dalmia

2016-06-19

Hi,

You can get it done provided you have rent agreement with your friend and clear dividation of space.

Regards,

CA Manish Dalmia

Mukesh Jain CA

2016-06-19

Two VAT Registrations can't be taken in the same place. Dep't will not give again new registration for the same place. 2 Registations at same place is possible only if both the places are clearly seperated. Eg:- Seperate Entrance for Mezzannine floor.

CA Manish Dalmia

2016-06-20

Hi,

You are correct Mukesh. Same I have mentioned as "clear dividation of place." It may not be clear from wordings but thanks for providing clarification.

Regards,

CA Manish Dalmia

R Shetty

2016-06-20

Thank You for the response.

My next question is, One of my cousin is ready to allow me to use his vacant commercial property for this registration purpose, however the property is in his father's(my uncle) name and he is no more. I will not be paying any rent or any sort of amount to use that property. What is the process i need to follow here? After my uncle's death, the property belongs to his family (wife & 4 kids), however it is still not registered under the family name.

AMARNATH M

2016-06-29

Hello Shetty,

you can get it don provided you have property tax receipts ..
more details drop me mail to meeqindia@gmail.com

Regards

REDDY

RPgs Associates

2016-08-30

HI SIR

I want to register for vat but i come from AP 

NOW i want to start business here 

i dont have id proff here expect pan 

what to do now

regards

jayanth

AMARNATH M

2016-09-03

Hi Jayanth,

Please reach us [ info@meeqindia.in] for VAT registration assistanse ..

Regards

AMARNATH REDDY

91+9739889226