Raghuram Rajan - RBI Governor - Business & Economy - General Economy - TIK Share

Raghuram Rajan - RBI Governor

CA Manish Dalmia

2016-06-20

Dear Friends,

I agree that current RBI Governaor is one of most versatile RBI governor. He is always is in lime light as compared to other RBI Governor of India.

As declared by Mr. Rajan that he wants to go back to academics and teach. This is his passion. 

My question to all my fellow professional is,

" Do we really need to politicize this matter. Is there lack of economist in India that without Mr. Rajan our economy will fall and cannot recover."

I want to know your views as well.

I am neutral about Mr. Rajan's 2nd term as RBI governor of India. I like Mr. Rajan a lot.

Regards,

CA Manish Dalmia

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-06-21

Many right thinking Indians strongly feel , Dr. Raghuram Rajan , RBI Governor should be persuaded to stay back in the interest of Indian economy. His exit at this juncture may prove to be a fatal blow to the growth story of our nation. Not that ,no one else is capable enough to run the show "pursuant to the consequential change in guard ", but undisputedly he is the proven custodian of the central bank in recent times & has done damn good job particularly enforcing discipline in the functioning of PSU Banks & raising the confidence level in the minds of foreign investors to the highest level ever before ensuring a conducive financial market . Let's hope he stays on !

Chances are low!!!

CA Manish Dalmia

2016-06-21

If you notice the market reaction on Mr. Rajan's announcement of his exit as RBI governor, there is no impact on it. Infact some of the indutrialist are also of the view that Indian market has shown maturerity on RBI governor exit.

At the end all of us wants India's prosperity. Hope for the better RBI governor and India's intact growth.

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-06-21

Market did show a reaction. Yesterday sensex and nifty opened red, but recovered. Market is waiting for Britain Exit from European union.

Once the Brexit is done with, Indian market will doom more than its counterparts in Europe or Asia.

CA Manish Dalmia

2016-06-22

That is because of Indian IT industry dependency on UK. UK is 2nd largest market for IT after US. Lots of IT companies have HQs based out of UK and from there they serve rest of EU. If Brexit happens, IT companies have to set up their new offices in EU.

Today's newspaper show that in even British have shown mixed feeling whether to exit or not.

Let us wait for the future and hope for the best.