Startup India programme
There are couple of changes in Start-up policy by DIPP (Department of Industrial policy and promotion)
To name a few,
- A learning module is being designed by DIPP
- Applications will be examined in a day and will ask for all the documents not submitted
- No need to get the certificate of recognition from Govt. to access the legal help for filling patents
- Cap on the fees
- The Corpus of Start-up India is expected to be in use very soon
- Consideration of Tax holiday for 5 years in place of 3 years.
Keep doing business.
CA Manish Dalmia