Best advice for professional-How to handle the clients - Business & Economy - Entrepreneurship - TIK Share

Best advice for professional-How to handle the clients

Prakash mehta

I get lot off offers by people for lectures, presentations and many skill development programms.

Things goes pretty well, but sometime some clients are hard to handle. Specially those who dont want to pay you.

From my experiance, i will list down some lessons i learnt from these deals.

1. Written Agreement: A must to do thing before you start on any contract. A written document explains the responsibility and scope of assignment. Any issue arises can be tackled using this document.
  2. Written Document V/s Registered Document: If you are going to handle a big client, always register your document with a Sub-Registrar on stamp paper. Documents until registered are useless.
  3. Good Pay or Less Pay should affect you quality of Services: The client may not pay much, but your audiance are your potential customers and if they dont like your work than situations will go bad.
  4. Management is responsible for scope of Assignment: Before starting your assignment, make sure that you know "what you supposed to Do" & "what you not supposed to Do"
  5. Adhere to written Terms and Conditions: Big guys knwo how to manipulate things, so they dont have to pay you. So be carefull what is written and requested by client.

Good Suggestions....