GST-Registration procedure - Professionals - GST - TIK Share
1 Likes 358 Views

GST-Registration procedure

Siddu Gowda

2016-08-29

Registration procedure Under GST (Goods and Service Tax)

1. Registration number called under GST act is GSTIN – Goods and Service taxpayer identification number

2. GSTIN contains 15 digit – i.e

State Code

PAN Number

Entity Code

Blank

Check Digit

3. Procedure for obtain Registration

Stage 1. Communication through GSTN (Goods and Services Tax Network) portal

a.    For New Dealer : Provide relevant details and uploaded required copies of documents online

b.    For Existing Dealer : The system shall be migrate and verified data from Existing database through online portal and Generate GSTIN

State 2: For New applicant

a.    He shall provide details and upload documents online

b.    A confirmation message will be sent to eMail ID / SMS

c.    Once such conformation confirmed, acknowledgement number will be generated

d.     Once the application is approved and GSTIN is generated,  the same along with Log-in ID and temporary Password will be sent to authorized eMail ID

e.    Log-in ID details is credential and it will be permanent use to access the GST online portal (likewise Ctax, ACES, GATT, DGFT, Etc)

3.    Unless the online verification of PAN of the business, registration application will not be allowed to be submitted (while filing application online)

Source of Information: REPORT OF THE JOINT COMMITTEE ON BUSINESS PROCESSES FOR GST ON GST REGISTRATION

SANJAY KUMAR GANNA

2016-10-01

IF i am having Branches across the country How my registration will be done.

Can i use the same Maild id and Mobile number ?

Do i need to file different returns for Different Branches ?