Best TV serial shows ever made in India in 2000 Decade - Reviews - Television - TIK Share
0 Likes 1049 Views

Best TV serial shows ever made in India in 2000 Decade

Bada Mouth

India produces highest Films and TV show operas. Here is a list 2 of my favourite TV shows since 2000.

1. Sarabhai VS Sarabhai: Produced by Hatsoff production house. Aired on Star One from 2004 to 2006. The show was a big hit among viewers. The jokes by Shatish Shah were too good, and i believe the only serial to meet internation standards. A good script, dialogues and acting.Sarabhai VS Sarabhai-the best Indian TV show
      2. Khichadi: Again a Hatsoff production, originally aired on Start Plus from 2002 to 2004. The serial was a family comedy show. A good script, clean dialogues and real life situation made the show highly popular among Childrens, elders and everyone. The popular charactors were Bapuji, Hansa, Praful and Jayashree. Later a film was also made by the same name and having same charactors.Khichadi - The TV serial
      3. Other Shows i liked are Tarak Mehata ka oolta Chasma, Satya Mev Jayate etc.

What are your favourite Shows????