Getting an VAT number - Business & Economy - E-Commerce - TIK Share

Getting an VAT number

Nagashree Nagaraj

2016-09-15

Hi,

I want to sell kids and ladies wear online like flipkart, snapdeal etc. 

I dont have a commercial space and i am planning to start it from home. To get the vat number i need a commercial space. Can i not get vat number and start selling online without a physical shop?

Pavan Kumar Rrddy Nuka

2016-09-16

Dear Sirs

I have filied my Vat Application first time on 28/08/2015 through Online, and I have paid Rs.500 also as registration fees through online. Today 16/09/2016 still no one has come for Inspection and no information also from the LVO.

Whether they will take much time to come and Inspect the Premises or we have to take the Appointment from the LVO Inspector.

Kindly clarify the same

Thanking you.

- See more at: http://www.tikshare.com/forum/showPost/216/Complete-Procedure-to-get-VAT-TIN-registration-in-Karnataka#sthash.LbWfi9ey.dpuf

Pavan Kumar Rrddy Nuka

2016-09-16

Dear Sirs

I have filied my Vat Application first time on 28/08/2016 through Online, and I have paid Rs.500 also as registration fees through online. Today date 16/09/2016 still no one has come for Inspection and no information also from the LVO.

Whether they will take much time to come and Inspect the Premises or we have to take the Appointment from the LVO Inspector.

Kindly clarify the same

Thanking you.

- See more at: http://www.tikshare.com/forum/showPost/216/Complete-Procedure-to-get-VAT-TIN-registration-in-Karnataka#sthash.LbWfi9ey.dpuf

AMARNATH M

2016-09-23

Hi Nagaraj,

Without commercial space , they (commercial tax department) won't issue the TIN No.
 You should have all residential ID & ADDRESS PROOF along with commercial space or partition in residential space.for assistance please reach us at info@meeqindia.in

Happy to help

AMARNATHA REDDY

MEEQ ADVISORS

91+9739889226

Kajal Jain

2016-09-29

You can give your residential address as commercial address for getting the registration number.