vat registration - Business & Economy - Retail - TIK Share

vat registration

Pavan Kumar Rrddy Nuka

2016-09-16

Dear Sirs

I have filied my Vat Application first time on 28/08/2016 through Online, and I have paid Rs.500 also as registration fees through online. Today the date 16/092016 still no one has come for Inspection and no information also from the LVO.

Whether they will take much time to come and Inspect the Premises or we have to take the Appointment from the LVO Inspector. What was the solution for this.

Kindly clarify the same

Thanking you.

- See more at: http://www.tikshare.com/forum/showPost/216/Complete-Procedure-to-get-VAT-TIN-registration-in-Karnataka#sthash.LbWfi9ey.dpuf

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-09-18

I think this is your first interaction with government departments specially State government, central government departments have imporved.

After filing your application you need to visit VAT office, submit hard copy of application along with documents you uploaded, then inspector will visit for inspection.

Its not written elsewhere, but its government you know. Online registration is still a myth!!!

Syed Zaheer

2016-09-20

hi if i have a doubt in tds can you help me

CA Pulkit Sharma

2016-09-21

Yes post it as a new discussion, will help.

AMARNATH M

2016-09-23

Hi Pawan,

After filling your application you need to visit LVO Office ,Submit hard copy of application along with documents you uploaded , then inspector ll visit for inspection . After inspection every thing is fine then they ll issue certificates or they ll reject the application .it ll take min 25 max 45 days .

Happy to help

AMARANATHA REDDY

MEEQ ADVISORS

91+9739889226

info@meeqindia.in