Next Version Name of Android to be Given by Indian Sweet? - Computers And Technology - General - TIK Share

Next Version Name of Android to be Given by Indian Sweet?

Nitesh Tiwari

2013-11-20

As KitKat of Android is inthe Market .Probably the Next Version of Android series i.e  ' L ' series to be given by Indian sweet name or item . Like Lemon , Laddo , LalChanni....etc .Also India is one the fasttest growing Market for Android and their Product .This could be a tribute to Android user in India

CA Pulkit Sharma

2013-11-20

Really it should be considered. Android is naming its version after eatable items. Indians love food, Google should think of it.

Android GulabJamun or Android Rosgulla.

Nitesh Tiwari

2013-11-20

It could be Any Name with ' L'  as it's Starting alphabet  as they are follwing alpabetical series uptill now . I think we could suggest name to Google through TikShare by commenting...or other means of digital communication

CA Pulkit Sharma

2013-11-20

Oh did not realise that they are following alphabatical order.

I think Ladoo will suit best here. Android Laddu.

Nitesh Tiwari

2013-11-20

Really I do think Ladoo could b the best of Option's we have as it is the most Commonly used Sweet to b used in our country .

GOOOOOOGle .....should give a thought to it.

They have got various advantage over this name:

Imagine people will discuss over Ladoo  on every Festival . And we Have Got Dozens of Festival every year...:)