What anti corruption bureau is doing in Karnataka for VAT departments - Professionals - Taxation - TIK Share
0 Likes 1158 Views

What anti corruption bureau is doing in Karnataka for VAT departments

Rahul Rai

2013-11-23

Karnataka-The most corrupted state of India

No idea what the anti corruption bureau is doing in Karnataka? Are they active or simply a rubber stamp department or are they another corrupted BABUS?

VAT department or any commercial department in Karnataka are highly corrupted. The officers/BABUS seating in these departments are the worst heartless people on this earth.

Maxican mafia or Daod Ibrahim is better than them, these corrupt and mindless people seating on chairs due to reservation or influance are as useless as someone can be.

Can you believe how much it cost to get VAT registration in Karnataka? It cost 11000 to 15000. Yes for registration, governement fees is max 7000, above that its BRIBE that they take.

Really fed up of these people.

These people never understand that they might be earning from these BRIBES, but what they giving to their childrens. A country or a state with corruption, unsecured future. Future can never be secured by money, honesty  will secure the future. Tomorrow someone more powerful than these officer can kill or rape the children of these officers and i wish someone does that, rapist or murderer will easily escape by bribing Police.

I request Karnataka Government to please make tax departments corruption free. Please spread these words so that it can reach to Governemtn. By the way government already knows it. We are not the first to discuss it here.

Karnataka have Lokayukta too, but what they doing. Lokayukta is nothing but a dummy department acting as parrot in hands of government.

I request every KANNADIGA to please raise your voice and spread this message.

Bada Mouth

2013-11-24

Karnataka the most corrupted state!!!! I agree, 15000 for VAT registration is really too high.

I pitty on these governement As***ls, they think by taking bribes and making money they can safe the future of their childrens. Brainless people.

Prakash mehta

2014-09-21

Some fools believe that they can secure theire future by earning more. Its not the case. Remember what happened in India when terrorists attacks TAJ Hotels. Atleast people staying at that time in TAJ were many time reacher than this corrupted government officers. But were they safe!!!

Financial security is the last concern a society should have. Peace and harmony can never prevail unless all section of society earn what they deserve and no one benefits from the power he holds.

Government officers thinking that they can secure theire future by making black money are absolute wrong. Tomorrow when their kids will throw them out of house, they will realise.Karma gives back.

Most of the time (read it almost all time) the victims are from poor or middle class. I have seen one case in my city where a victim raped the daughter of government officer.

Now the question is whether the victim can held guilt. Ofcourse in eyes of law victim was wrong and punished.

Again i must say to all government officers that when you accept ill money, your son/daughter get spoiled. No wonder most of the childrens of government officers are trash. If we compare the conditions of government officers of present time with the 30-40 years back, they dont have any respect in society.

Nowdays when someone introduce himself as government employee the first things to come in mind is "Chor hai Sala"

Rahul Rai

2014-09-21

Prakash Mehta, Well analysed and correct situation.

Vedanta Deshika

2015-02-21

My adrenaline rushes out and all  mucles contract , it is as if i am bcoming super human when these guys ask for a bribe‏. Shameless bloody desultory, incorrigible shabby officials who dont have the least manners and sense of public service. I am ashamed to be a part of this hopeless helpless system.  

Rahul Rai

2015-02-21

Good reply. These government fools should be shown their correct place. They are PUBLIC SERVANT and not above laws.

Why to pay them? Lets make a promise, we shall never pay to any government fool any money.

Prakash mehta

2015-02-23

Yes Vedanta Deshika, there is should not be any kindness for these people. They are low level fools who think that by earning lot of money by all odd means can secure their future.