Why muslim areas are more dirty than other areas in India? - General - Others - TIK Share
0 Likes 1454 Views

Why muslim areas are more dirty than other areas in India?

News Reporter

2013-12-21

Why muslim areas are more dirty than other areas in India?Why Muslim areas are generally dirtier than other areas? Is government biased or is it related to poverty. But what i have seen is that even muslims are richer in some areas but still the places are dirty. If its not money than what make their areas dity? Is it religion, economic or political?

CA Pulkit Sharma

2013-12-21

Yes you are right to some extent. Normally muslims in big cities lives in slum areas. But the reason as per me are:

1. They are treated more like a vote bank by political parties. The ruling party in India, use them as vote bank. And most of the muslims vote for congress but tell me a region in India where congress improved the standard of life of muslims.
  2. Also you cant generalise that muslim areas are dirty. Even Hindu slums are dirty. So the reason here is economic.
  3. Most of the muslim population in slum areas are not Indian muslims (Indian Muslims are richer), they are all illegal immigrants from Bangaladesh. Lot of Bangaladeshis lives in Mumbai, Hydrabad and culcutta slums.

So as per me the reason are more like economical and political rather than religion (I dont have much idea of religion)

News Reporter

2013-12-21

I agree, the reasons look like economical and political rather than religious. Dubai and arab countries are far cleaner than some of african countries.

Dont think that i hate Muslims, i have good muslim friends and treat them just like other normal friends. But was curious to discuss.

More than economical it looks like political.

What is happening in Utter Pradesh is a big example of vote bank politics. Samajvadi Party and congress both are bussy in pleasing muslims.

Prakash mehta

2013-12-21

Well its a good topic to discuss.

The reason as per me are:

1. Agree economical and political reasons
  2. Muslims tend to follow their leaders (leaders are biased and more or less take decisions based on political intrests)
  3. Those who depend on others are always backword and never happy in life - Chanakya said this. And this is very true for Indian Muslims. Their decisions are never factual and always influenced by maulavis suggestions. For example same party is fooling them since independence and still they vote for them.
  4. They always tend to look things from religious views. They follow people like Imam Bukhari but Abdul Kalam. Abdul Kalam was summoned FATWA also once.

The day Muslims start voting based on facts and take the decisions individualy, India will see addition of another big human resource.