Is Arvind Kejriwal associated with Communist ideologies? - Politics - National - TIK Share
0 Likes 566 Views

Is Arvind Kejriwal associated with Communist ideologies?

CA Pulkit Sharma

Is Arvind Kejriwal Leftist? If mean is he influenced by leftist thinking?

The reasons for this doubts are:

1. Supported by JNU (Jawahar Lal Nehru University) kids - JNU is hub of communist ideology
  2. All banners and public in his rallies seems to be students of JNU
  3. His allegations on Electricity prices in Delhi: I mean prices are regulated by private players there, and taking those regulation in governement is communist act. His promise to reduce the electricity bills to half looks difficult to achieve without taking the regulations in government hands. TATA and Reliance are the major players in electricity supply chain in Delhi and have threatened to exit.
    Looking from other angle (ruling out the possibilities of him being influenced by Red ideologies), the reduction in electricity costs looks possible upto 30%. If he is able to cancel the contracts won by bribing. In government contracts much of the cost is attributable to Bribes. If he can remove the corruption and thefts than electricity companies can pass these savings to consumers and ultimatly the bills will be lower.
    But a promise of 50%? It looks very difficult and if he can achieve it, nation will arise of long sleep of not reacting to running scenerio and a clean politics in India will be strengthen.

I think it does not matter whether Arvind Kejriwal is Capitalist or Communist, what matters is will he be able to lead India in a better way than Congress? If he does than my vote is for him.

Mukesh Jain CA

Reducing 50% of bills is not possible. It seems that this is also funded by congress.

CA Pulkit Sharma

He reduced bill by subsidies. Any party can do that.

What he should have done is paying the bills by government funds and ask companies to reduce cost of production.

He would have systamaticaly reduced the price instead he choosed a path which is good to lure people to vote him but it will affect the treasury of government in long run.