What do you prefer own practice or job? - Professionals - General - TIK Share
1 Likes 360 Views

What do you prefer own practice or job?

CA Pulkit Sharma

You have completed your professional degree.

Next thing comes in mind is deciding what to do now? What do you prefer job or opening your own office and practicing?

In my case i am a chartered accountant and practicing. What are your thoughts?

First let me give my example:

Passed CA exam in November 2012 and opened the office, it was not an easy decision but took it. And initially the conditions were not so good. You have to work as Salesman!!!, Admin, HR, Excutive, Customer service center and everything on your own. But believe me you will enjoy it since you are doing it for yourself.

Job was never made for me. I tried few before and after clearing the exams but felt empty inside working for some company that gives money but no chance to grow!!!

What will you prefer Working for other for sometime, make some money and than start your own business? Or,

Work for yourself after completing education? I believe in my case one positive thing was that i had practical exposure in my training period (3.5 years). But in other professions where practical training is not compulsory or avoidable its bit difficult to start the business soon after completion of education.

Babulal Shiradana

Thanks, Pulkit! for this post, this will aid people decide what they need to do when they are stuck in the confusion while deciding between Own business or Job.

And according to me the time is rite when they feel they have enough knowledge, power, strength to kickstart a new Business.

Own Business is always better option as it helps you to grow in all dimension.